Sunday, November 02, 2008

Election Day

I can't wait until this shit is over. I'm so tired of hearing it on the news every freaking place I go. I'm tired of all the phone calls, I'm tired of all the mail, internet and snail, and I'm sick of all the lies all the politicians are spewing. They're all going to screw us over in one way or another, so quit telling everyone you're the next great thing since sliced bread. McCain goes on about bringing things back, but he's stuck with wanting to not make drastic changes to rock the boat. Obama is promising the world and he can't do that because he's not God. He's using the tax breaks as a smoke screen for all his other personal agendas. I don't trust or like either of them. This election sucks, the long drawn out campaigns suck, and the waste of all the money they spent on them sucks. If all the assholes spent as much money on helping their neighborhoods instead of wasting it on the campaigns, they could make a difference in the world. Come on November 5th! 

No comments: