Saturday, November 22, 2008

Party Time

I got Bink dressed and ready for the birthday party she was invited to attend all the while nagging Chuck to get himself ready. I don't know why he delays going to something that will be fun for her. It's not like we get invited to go places all the time that have kids to play with, so he should be jumping at the chance to take her on time. She was so excited to be going for, as she said, cake, ice cream, bunnies, and toys! We call other kids, bunnies. :) I hope she has a fun time. She usually does with her happy, outgoing personality. I hope Chuck takes some photos, but I can bet he forgot his camera. Hopefully someone else will take some photos of Bink and send them to me since I'll be at the rink for a game later and couldn't go.

No comments: