I voted this morning and I made my decision on a gut feeling. I didn't want to go through another four years of the same thing. I figured if jackass-monkey boy Bush could do it for eight years, I'd give the unknown a try in voting for Obama. I voted for Clinton years ago when he was an unknown and he did a great job as President as far as I was concerned. We'll see what happens by tomorrow who is in office. I only hope that whoever wins, they change things for the better. We can't go on letting our country slide into the trash the way it has been.
A note to all the 'new' black voters who never bothered to vote before because the candidate wasn't black...you could have prevented Bush from being in office all these years if you had given a shit before and gotten your asses out to vote. It's sad that the race of the candidate was the thing that got you to come out this time. I hope the next time there's only whites running in the election, all of you don't pull a disappearing act again.
No comments:
Post a Comment