
North Shore Vipers Roster: Darcy Dale, Sara Diaz, Casey Doran, Sue Fulshaw, Karen Hartel, Connie Hingle, Rori Jean, Martha Livingston, Sherry Lyons, Carroll McCaffrey, Lindsey Penney, Denise Manahl-Priest, Shandra Rubchinuk, Stephanie Spunt, Lydia Tower.I found these pics on the net after surfing the blogs. I played in the Darcy Edmonds Memorial Tourney in 2003 with the North Shore Vipers. We won the Upper Division championship due to the stellar goaltending of Stephanie Spunt. And no, the pic isn't fuzzy, we played in the FOG! It was like the Flyers vs. Buffalo in the Stanley Cup.
To me, Steph was and still is the best goalie I've ever played with on the ice. Besides being a great goalie, she's one hell of a nice person and a friend that I can always count on no matter what. It's hard to find true people like her.
The best thing about this tourney was all the other teams hated us. It was like being back on the Grizzlies again. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment