Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Feeding Frenzy

And this is why I will have a weight problem my entire life. I weighed 160 last week so I got on plan again. Tuesday morning I weighed myself and I was back down to 157. What do I do then when I know I have a weigh in on Thursday morning? You got it. I eat food like a friggin' shark that came upon a ton of chum and is now in a feeding frenzy. I have been eating M & M's, chocolate Moose Tracks, pizza, you name it. All the bad crap. I'm afraid to step on the scale tomorrow morning. I'll weigh myself before going and if I'm back to 160, I'll go to the meeting and forget getting weighed. There's no way I haven't gotten away with gaining anything that's for sure. I can only hope I haven't packed on five pounds. What a dumbass thing to do, especially with Thanksgiving next week. :-P

No comments: