Thursday, November 13, 2008
Rain, Rain, Go Away
Have I mentioned how much I hate rain? Well, I do. I hate rain. Rain sucks. Rain is wet, cold, and sticky. I think I had to have been a cat in a previous life to hate rain as much as I do. I wish it were colder so it was all snow. I LOVE snow. The way it floats to the ground. The way it sparkles in the sun. How it packs so nicely to make snowballs to fling at people. :) Snow means sledding. Snow means skiing. Snow is fun! The only time I find myself not wanting it to snow is when we have a game coming up. Snow can mean a cancelled game or a one hour drive turning into two or three. All in all, I still love snow the best. I use to love laying in it under a tree at my Pop-Pop's house right below the bird feeder. Staying motionless I could watch the birds feed close up and they'd even hop on me. I can't ever recall getting pooped on either. I think I'd remember that! Snow means snow days from work or school. Snow means when you walk, you hear that unique sound it makes as it compresses beneath your boots. :::sigh::: I love snow and I can't wait for it to come again. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Better move to Vermont. Jersey sucks for snow the last couple of years. If it was up to me, we would be snowed in all winter..except for hockey games, school and trips to get food!!
Post a Comment