Friday, November 28, 2008

Nikon D40

I finally nagged Chuck enough to go and get my new camera. I am now the owner of Nikon D40 along with the 18-55 and 55-200 lenses. The price was good and I read a ton of reviews on it and other higher pixel cameras. Right now the battery is charging and I'm going to read the quick start manuel. They say it's easy to use and I had someone who owns the D40 and some higher end cameras tell me the same thing. He said it was simple to use and produced great photos. The one review I read said the best thing. It's not the camera that makes the picture, it's the person using the camera that makes great photos. :) If I took good pics using my Canon Powershot 4.0, then my pics should be good with a 6.1.

No comments: