Saturday, May 09, 2009
April 22nd - Wednesday
I spent a lot of today cleaning and throwing old crap away. I use to do hand drawn cards for coworkers when I was at Rollins Leasing Corp. They were fun to do and usually had a personal message for the person it was drawn for. I made copies of them at the time and now I'm tossing them all away, but the sentimental packrat in me just had to take photos of them and save them on the computer. I'm such a putz, but I spent thirteen years at that company before it was sold. That was the majority of my youth since I started working their when I was twenty-three when I was first hired. Ahhhh the memories, the fun times, the years of being paid shit wages while working my ass off. Ah great times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment