Bink went to a birthday party that my niece Megan was going to with a friend of hers. It's for a little boy turning three. I ran around like a nutjob wrapping a present and making a quick card. I wasn't happy with how the card turned out, but what the hell. The kid won't care. I have some toys stashed away for just this reason, so he's getting a little Wilson baseball glove.
So with her at the party, I'm going to be able to work on my Mom's card. But right now I'm pissed. Chuck is out trashing the shed, dragging tons of crap into the muddy yard and getting everything wet and dirty. Why? Because he NEVER puts his tools back where they belong and everything is scattered in the shed. He has two walls in the house torn up now for the past two weeks and he should be fixing them now, not working on the shed. I know I'll get stuck having to go out there and help him and that is NOT what I wanted to do now. Cleaning the shed should have been done when the yard is dry. He's so friggin' pissing me off right now.
1 comment:
Stay in!! Don't get stuck with that mess!
Post a Comment