Saturday, May 09, 2009
May 5th - Tuesday
I wasn't on the schedule to aid, but I stayed in the twos room to aid without pay. The scheduled aid bagged on the teacher and no one was available to come in. The teacher said she could do okay without one, but I know she always has a ton of things planned for the kids and she needs extra hands. Some people would call me stupid for doing it without getting money off the tuition, but some things are more important than money. The people at the preschool go the extra effort to make the classes a fun learning experience. The teacher in question is also going through some tough family times as well. There's no way I was going to walk out of that classroom and leave her alone to handle all that work by herself. The bonus is doing something nice like that makes me feel good inside. It was a win win situation as far as I was concerned. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment