Friday, May 22, 2009
May 18th - Monday
We played the Quakers 16U team and lost 4-0. Our team is having way too much trouble working together as a team. I think it's because we have too many players on the bench, but that's just me. I really hate playing with five or six on defense. It's like I'm not even getting to play. The Grizzlies did it right in only have four on defense all the time and if one didn't show we went with three, but that hardly ever happened because everyone loved playing with one another and always made a huge effort to show up for every game. Gads I miss that team and the whole attitude that everyone had about hockey. The closest thing I've had to them is this past season with the Flames Blue squad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment