Saturday, May 09, 2009

May 1st - Flames Team Party


The Flames Blue team had their year ending party held at Coach Paul and player Lauren's reaaaallly nice home in the King of Prussia region. It was a nice, relaxing affair with tons of food, lots of fun aka the pool table games, and of course a ton of drinking. Again, the alcohol is wasted on me as I don't drink. I made up for it in the eating department as always. Kim made a kickass ice cream cake that would have probably cost around $50.00 if she would have bought it. It's amazing what you see what your teammates can do off the ice. There are so many people with so many different talents and interests.

Coach Paul handed out team pucks and awards, and even had raffles of hockey stuff. Mitch and I both won for the best nicknames. Mine is OB aka Obnoxious.

Mitch, it's a damn shame you couldn't make it. Tell your boys to quit getting sick! ;-)

No comments: