I got up early and after having breakfast and getting Bink hers, I waited for Chuck to get up so I could go for my walk. I look forward to those few miles of doing nothing but listening to my iPod as I make the couple of miles trek through the neighborhood. I was a bit peeved at one point. I walked by a house in a new section where all the houses are in the upper 200's and there was a black BMW parked in the driveway with a back door open. As I got closer, I could see a pair of kids shoes on the ground and a little foot bouncing up and down. I walked about five houses past this and still no one had come out. It was getting hot out and what if this kid was left in the car by their parent by mistake. I walked back and rung the doorbell. I had to wait over a minute and I'm waving at the little girl in the car who is waving back at me and smiling as she kicked her legs up in down, obviously excited to see someone. Finally the door opens and I ask the woman if she knew her kid was in the car. She said yes, she had put her there and gone inside to change her sons poopy diaper before she would come back out. I told her that it took only a minute for someone to come and take her child and she seemed oblivious to what I said. She said she'd be out in a minute or two. I walked on down the road again, all the while watching the car and the house. After about a minute or so, she finally came out. People use your f'n brains. I could have easily been some freak and stopped and taken that little girl and been long gone before that mom came out with her other kid. NEVER leave your kid unattended in the car. Ever!
The rest of the day was better. I came home, got a shower, gave Bink a bath, talked with Chuck some, had lunch, then headed on over to the park to meet a friend and her daughter for some play time. It was a nice two hours or so of relaxing. I then came home, packed my gear and headed on over to my sis-in-laws to drop Bink off for some time with Auntie LaLa while I played hockey.
Hockey sucked. We played a f'ning kids 19U team. We lost 4-0, no big deal, but that f'ning squinty bastard that gave me ten minutes for cursing did the same f'ning thing again tonight. Ten minutes for say the word dick. This bastard harasses people and makes crappy bad calls. We were losing 2-0 when that team started throwing cheapshots. They ran our goalie and boarded from behind our best player Jen. Two minutes only, no misconduct for intent to injure. I watched her get chopped in the head at least five times and that's hard to miss considering she's close to six feet tall. And the numerous bad non-calls on other people...it makes me sick. This f'ning waste of space has a hard on for our organization and he makes it obvious in the shit way he calls the game. I hope that if I don't hit his sorry ass with a slap shot, someone else rings his stupid bell because he deserves it. He was one crappy worthless paycheck collector. If you come to the game, don't f' with the players and bait them. Don't roll your squinty eyes at them when someone asks why you neglected to make a call on a hit from behind. Be a man and do your job, don't f' the game up because you get off on it. Dork.
No comments:
Post a Comment