Again I got up early so I get Bink ready for school without rushing. She surprised me by eating breakfast this morning. The kid that could care less about foot ate almost two whole waffles. :) After dropping her off at school, I came home, changed and headed out for another a long walk. I ended up talking to a woman who lives a few miles away so I was almost late getting back to pick Bink up. I've heard so many bad things about the school system around us that I wanted to hear what she had to say being that she had three kids. She loves the schools, but like me, she's heard so much bad about the middle school.
After rushing home, I went and got Bink, stopped at McDonalds so she could have a her Happy Meal and came straight home. Chuck has 2 to 10 again and I wanted him to be able to see her before he left. I got her changed, did dishes, ate my lunch, and saw Chuck off to work before jumping in the shower. As soon as I got dressed, Bink and I went to look at another house. I've seen some nice ones, but the house that both Chuck and I both like the most just happens to be one that needs a lot of work. We'll see what happens. We still need to get our house done and on the market before we can even place a bid on another.
Right now Bink is napping which is great for me so I can blog a little and look at more houses online. Tomorrow I'll spend a lot of the day working on the house as I have my mom and dad coming over in the morning to help out a little. Dad will be great because he'll be able to tell me what needs to be done and he can also stand over my shoulder and direct me on some things as well.
Bink has dance class tonight, so I'm doubly glad she's napping so she won't be cranky later on. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment