Bink had her Valentine's Day party at the library and it was a good one. We listened to a story read by a staff member and Bink had waffles, cookies, and whatever other sugary sweet thing she could get her hands on. We took home a box load of cards and goodies and I left the library staff two big plates of cookies. They really liked that I didn't take them and to be honest, I don't ever like to take home something I've brought to a party. It's not right. You take it as a gift and to bring it home is tacky. At least to me it is. It makes me feel good knowing they were able to have some chocolate chip cookies to snack on later in the day. :)
Chuck stayed home from work. He still isn't feeling all that well. He has a cold and some chest congestion. Which if it had been me, I would have been at work. I have to be half dying to stay home from work when I was sick and now that I have Bink, I can't relax even when I am sick. I trudge on. Any of you moms reading this know exactly what I'm talking about.
I ended up getting chinese for lunch and bring it home. Oink. I feel like a fatty after todays eating. Cookies, chinese...I can't feel the fat creeping on me as I key in this blog entry. I'm going to hop on the treadmill in a few minutes to help counteract it all. I'll wait until I've digested some of the broccoli before I do it.
My big accomplishment today has to be my getting this blog caught up. It's not as detailed as it should be and I forgot what I did on one day, but at least I did as much as I could and there won't be a gapping hole in it's place. I also picked up my January photos for my Project 365 today and added them to the book. I still need to do the journaling cards and find out which photo I left out, but other than that, I'd say I did pretty good so far in catching up on things.
No comments:
Post a Comment