Don't ask me why, but it popped into my brain to see what was on TV the day that I was born. Here's the night schedule. It doesn't include the local UHF channels. I'll have to hunt that stuff down. I was born early in the morning and I know that most of my relatives were at my Mom's brother's wedding that day. :)
Saturday - April 28, 1962 Night Time TV Schedule
7:00 pm ABC - Beany and Cecil CBS - Local NBC - Local
7:30 pm ABC - The Roy Rogers and Dale Evans Show CBS - Jackie Gleason and His American Scene Magazine NBC - Sam Benedict
8:30 pm ABC - Mr. Smith Goes to Washington CBS - The Defenders NBC - The Joey Bishop Show
9:00 pm ABC - The Lawrence Welk Show NBC - NBC Saturday Night at the Movies
9:30 pm CBS - Have Gun — Will Travel
10:00 pm ABC - The Fight of the Week CBS - Gunsmoke
10:45 pm ABC - Make That Spare
1 comment:
How did you find this?
Post a Comment