Greeaattttt. I wake up wanting to veg out this day because I didn't get to bed until 2:30 and what do I end up doing? You got it. Cleaning. We cleared out the entire dining room and shredded, trashed, and put in a pile for donations, a ton of stuff. I was pissed. The last thing I wanted to do was get up and clean, but Chuck decided he was going to and God forbid I sat down and didn't do anything while he cleaned. He does it, but if I do it, he starts the bitching and moaning. I figured that was worse than having to clean believe it or not. All of you wives know exactly what I'm talking about too.
So we get that done and by then it was time to get ready to go to his sister's house for Superbowl Sunday. His family was also giving her a birthday party, so Bink was excited, knowing she would have another birthday cake and party. It ended up being a nice night. The only bad thing was my camera battery chose that moment to die when she was getting ready to blow out the candles, so I'm waiting for his family to e-mail me their photos of the event.
We left there after ten and Bink was still up and running at that time of night. I swear she has more energy than the sun some days. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment