Bink started the day off fine and ended up getting sicker by the day. I knew she wasn't feeling well when we went to Cracker Barrel to eat dinner and she didn't touch anything, including the biscuits! When my little carb freak doesn't want bread, I know somethings wrong. She whined most of the night before I gave her some cough meds and Tylenol. Once I cuddled her, she went out like a light.
I don't blame her for being whiny either. This is really the first time since she was born that she's really been sick. She has the croupy cough, runny nose, and fever. She's never had that before. Maybe a little runny nose here and there, but that was it. She's not feeling good and she's letting me know it. I hope it goes away soon. I don't like my little Bink not feeling well. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment