Sunday, February 22, 2009

Friday - February 20th

Today was another trip to the local library for song/story/craft time. I really love the library and it's a bonus that they do this for little kids. It's a shame Bink will miss this come fall because she will have school on Fridays. After todays reading, some of the moms went to Burger King for lunch and we were asked to go to. BK is great because their play area is indoors. It's too cold to be at outside at the park, so this is a perfect option. If only they had a good fun zone in this area. The only close ones are in PA and near Medford in NJ.

After the playing, Bink and I went to the thrift shop to drop off some more things. When we came back, the moving truck was next door and they were loading it up. It's sad. We liked our neighbors and I know Bink will miss the two boys. I don't think she realizes that they aren't coming back.

Later in the night I look outside at the empty driveway and the empty backyard. No swingset, no sandbox. It's weird seeing the place devoid of life. I hope the new people moving in will turn our to be as nice as the Browns who left.

I made two more batches of chocolate chip cookies. These are for the St. Judes Kick-a-Thon held by Chuck's karate school. They do fundraisers for them, the Autism group, and chrones. They're really active in the community which is a good thing.

No comments: