
I really let Bink sleep too late this morning! I woke her up at 8:15 am. We have to leave at 8:45 for school. In that half hour, I gave her a bath, got her dressed, gave her a granola bar, packed her stuff up, fed the cat and put him in the side room, then off to school we went.
I dropped her off and headed on over to the Four's room. I was aiding today. I have a lot of fun doing it. I help here and there, check to make sure they're doing the papers correctly, and I clean up everything after the class is over. It's really not much and I enjoy it a lot. I think this coming year I'll add my name to the list of subs for some extra classes. It will lower the cost of Bink going there and since I enjoy it, why not do it?
After her class was over, we went to the library to get more books, then to WalMart to see if the Valentines craft stuff had been marked down yet. No it wasn't. I'm really wondering why they haven't marked the stuff down yet. Everything else has been done already.
We met my friend Debbie for lunch at the pizza place and sat there for about an hour chitchatting and eating our lunch before going home. I decided to make a belated Valentines Day card from Bink to my parents. Maybe we'll take it to them tomorrow after the story time at the library. I don't know yet what we'll be doing.
Tonight I'll make a get well card for my ex-brother-in-law. My sister said he had an operation to have some intestines removed, but she didn't elaborate on what was wrong with him. Of course I e-mailed him and asked how he was doing and what was wrong. I hate being in the dark when it comes to family things.
Bink and I will also be reading one of the books I picked up from the library today. It was a Dick and Jane reader. Yes, they're dated books, but they bring back my kindergarten days when I use to read those same stories. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment