Friday, February 13, 2009

Tuesday - February 3rd

Right now Bink is playing with the two neighbors boys. Eric and Noah wanted to come over and Bink wanted them over, and it gives their mom some time to get things done at their place. They're packing everything bit by bit in preparation for their move on February 20th. It'll suck with them moving, they're good neighbors, but like I said in previous posts, I don't blame them for leaving. The Penns Grove school system sucks. I know I don't want Bink attending those schools either.

That's all for now. I think I've rambled on enough. Of course I'll post more later after Bink's dance class. :)

Dance class was the usual chaos that it always is. Bink doesn't want to do much of anything except for run around the room. She has so much pent up energy it's not funny. After a few threats of a trip to timeout, she settles down and does the stretches, tumbling, and the little dance routines they're doing. The fact that she stands still and pays attention to the instructors is a good thing. She's like me in that she gets antsy to be doing something, so when she's being told what to do, she gets fidgety. I'm glad she's in this class because it puts her in another group situation where she has to be more disciplined. That and she too damned cute when she's having fun with the other kids dancing like little pieces of pink cotton candy. :)

No comments: