Tuesday, January 20, 2009

And It Has Started

We put a contingency bid on the house in P-City. The big problem isn't in them not accepting our bid, it will be the cleaning our house out and selling it. I'm a pack rat and I've spent the past year getting rid of stuff and I am still getting more and more every day out. If they accept our bid, then I'll be spending every waking minute clearing the house in prep for people to come and walk through our place and make rude comments on it's condition. We have a ton of work to do. Most of the rooms need painting and the bathroom needs to be done. I hope we can get this done. We really want and need a bigger home.

It's the white Victorian in the photo I posted earlier this month on the blog. The other house we wanted to look at was set on fire last week. It's a shame too, because it had been totally gutted and remodeled from top to bottom and we never got a chance to look at it.

No comments: