Bink had school in the morning, so after dropping her off, I went to the bank and the dry cleaners. I zipped on home to do more cleaning and filled the time up with that before leaving to pick Bink up from school. We headed to WalMart to pick up diapers and the like. Of course we stopped and looked at the fish in the pet department. We always do that before we leave the store. Chuck called and we met him and his partner, Grace, at lunch at a place called Big Mike's Grill in Pennsville. I love their fries there and the foot long hotdog. I didn't even notice the group by a window table until I looked up after someone hit me with something. It was my brother, his boss, and the boss's son who works with them. So lunch was fun because I got to chat with Chuck and my brother and the rest of the group.
After lunch was over, we headed home so I could do more cleaning. Boy, will I be happy when I get this shit done. All I do is clean, cart stuff out and decided what to keep, what to donate and what to try and sell. I should have done this years ago and I wouldn't have to be rushing around trying to get it all done in a short period of time. It makes you realize just how much stuff can be accumulated in a lifetime.
Cousin Jack came over for a few hours so we could go over some coins. That gave me a much needed break from all the cleaning. Bink even took a nap! She never does that. (And she's doing it right now as I key this in...lucky me.) I had to wake her up after Jack left to get her ready for dance class.
She was a real pistol at dance. The instructor had to give her a time out for not listening to direction and yelling at her. It was hard to not laugh at how mad she got and when she started crying as she sat on the chair, I felt bad, but she needs to learn that she can't do what she wants all the time. Just like in school, you have to follow orders and direction at dance.
After her class we headed home and I got her dinner. We spent a big part of the night playing and then I cuddled with her to get her to sleep. I know she was tired because she didn't wake up until almost 5:30 to come in our room and sleep. She's doing more and more of that, so I'm hoping she'll start sleeping in her room all night and into the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment