It's another normal day for us. We got up and I dropped Bink off at preschool. The fun part was today I was going to bring my neighbors one some home with us from school. Bink loves him to death and is always thrilled when he gets to come home with us. That ends on February 20th as that is their last day in the house next to us. Poor Bink.
Anyway, I bring Erik home with us and they're having a fun time tearing up the room and looking at every toy in the place. When his mom comes to pick them up, Bink doesn't want him to leave. He doesn't want to leave either as they were having fun. I off to keep him and his brother who is with her. She jumps at the chance to have some time alone and get a shower without a kid underfoot. Any of you that have kids will know what I'm talking about.
So here we are, three kids ripping apart the room and are happy as shit. I don't mind the mess because I can put it all away in a flash because I've done it a million times by now. When their mom comes back and takes them, she offers to watch Bink when I go to the dentist. So when I go, BInk went to their house to play. I'll miss that. There's nothing like being able to leave your kid with someone you can trust, knowing that they're going to be happy and having a ton of fun. :)
When I picked her up, she wasn't too happy about leaving, but that was expected. She was only home for a little while before I had to pack her up and get her to dance class. She was one exhausted kid by the time we came home and had dinner. Chuck went to karate and I got her to go to bed right after he came home. I'm not sure, but I think we played Guitar Hero before we went to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment