Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thursday - January 22nd

Instead of going to Weight Watchers this week after I dropped Bink off to school, I headed on over to HairTech to get my 'skunk stripe' dyed. It was nice because Ally was working there and I got to talk to her. She's another ex-Grizzlie. Anyone who played on the team all those years knows how comfortable it is talking to someone from that team. It's like extended family.

When I went to pick Bink up, I also paid for our tickets to see Elmo at the Bob Carpenter Center in a couple of months. I'm not too sure about attending something like that, but I know Bink will love it and that's all that matters.

After coming home, we settled in to our routine. I cleaned and BInk tried to occupy herself with the tv, puzzles, and books. Of course I don't totally ignore her, but she's not getting the teaching stuff we usually do at home. Hopefully after we find out if our bid was accepted or not, I will be able to relax a little. That is if it's turned down. If they accept, then I will be spending almost every waking minute trying to get our house cleared and painted for possible buyers.

No comments: