I worked on some more family tree stuff before I headed out to do some errands. First off I stopped at the post office to mail my payment to the Flames and get it postmarked for today so I wouldn't be late. There's nothing like having to wait until the last minute to do crap like that. :-P A trip to the bank to deposit Bink's birthday money in her savings account, we caught up the Christmas Club, and I made a deposit to the Sheriff's account for him. Then off to the dry cleaner to drop off and pick up Chuck's work uniforms.
Once I got home I had to get Bink dressed and ready for her outing with cousin Megan. She was picking Bink up to go to the Disney Store, lunch and a trip to WalMart for her birthday gifts. It's fun watching her do all of this because I use to cart Megan around with me when she was that little. It makes me a little sad too because that grown woman use to be my little Megan. That little toddler is long gone and the more I think of it, the sadder I get. I know that Bink's toddlerhood will be gone in the blink of an eye, just like Megan's did.
After she comes home, I'll hang out with my Bink until I get ready to go to hockey. Chuck and Bink will be going out to dinner again tonight with his sister and her family for Bink's birthday. Can you tell everyone loves Bink and wants to be a part of her life? :) It makes me so happy that everyone in the family loves her so much.
My sister called me and we talked for a bit. I wish she didn't live in Iowa. It sucks when you have someone in your family so far away from home. Thank God for the phone and e-mail. I really need to get my web cam set up so we can chat visually.
I'll be back on later today to finish this blog entry. See ya' later 'tater. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment