I could hear Chuck getting up, but I pretended to be asleep because he was already crabbing about Bink being in our bed and keeping him awake all night. I brought her in at three in the morning when she woke up crying. He was saying she had been kicking him all night. Oh well, either she kicks him or he can listen to her scream from three to six. Take your pick.
After he went down to shower, Bink woke up and the first words out of her mouth were, "good morning" combined with a wide smile. She is the happiest little thing in the world. I sang back to her a good morning song I know and tickled her a ton. I love to hear her giggle and laugh.
Chuck comes up and starts again about the sleeping in the bed thing, which I choose to ignore. Bink gets up and wants to go to her room, so off she runs. We make the bed, then I go in and get her ready for school. Time flies, because in less than an hour Chuck leaves for work, I get her dressed, I get her breakfast, and I get a shower. Of course I have to scrape the frost off the windows while the car warms up. When I come back in I have to change Bink's diaper, struggle to get her jacket on, set the alarm, then Bink and I get on the car and off we go, running a little late for school.
I dropped her off at her class and headed off to Radio Shack to get a battery for my PS camera. As soon as I got home, I checked on Gizmo our cat (sleeping soundly in his box with a new soft fleece that I bought yesterday at WalMart) and I plop my ass in front of the computer to look at the news on CNN and catch up on my blogging.
Time flies when I have so many things to do and not enough time to do them. I'll be leaving here in ten minutes or so to pick Bink up from preschool, then I'll head back here to do more cleaning and packing of stuff to give to the thrift store. I also have to make more phone calls pertaining to a house we're looking at. Oh joy.
I'll be back later tonight to finish this post for the day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment