Saturday, January 03, 2009

January 2nd - A Shoppin' We Will Go

I didn't want to stay home and clean the house, so off we went with a friend of mine and her daughter in tow to do a little shopping. Taco Bell was lunch first, then a quick trip to pick up some clearance stuff at AC Moore. Then off to Target for tp and some other household stuff. Next stop, Lowes. I picked up a new deadbolt, and some stuff to start working on the bathroom. Last stop was Joann's so I could get some dollar stamps and a new scrap mag that I really don't need, but wanted to read.

The rest of the day was spent finishing up some laundry and playing with Bink. Why work my butt off today? I have my plan to start the computer room on Monday. So there was day two of 365. I spent most of it goofing off and pretending I don't have a ton of stuff to do. :)

No comments: