I was able to get Bink off to school on time today. I even managed to drop off a box of baby things at the school for another parent to take. I dashed off to Weight Watchers and had a fun meeting. I even managed to lose .4 from my last weigh in. Considering I've been sucking down chocolate like an out of control vacuum cleaner, I was pretty pleased. And I had two pieces of cake and ice cream at my parents last night, so yay me for not gaining weight. Although technically I did because two days ago our scale had me at 156, so that mean I gained over a pound. I'm now 157.4. Still that's lower than my goal weight so I'm okay.
After picking Bink up from class, we stopped at the Acme to do our grocery shopping and headed home. She was being cranky and grabby and complained that her ear hurt. The crying was a sure sign she wasn't feeling good, but I think it was more an attention thing. I gave her some Tylenol and we had lunch, which she didn't want to eat except for the Baked Cheetos of course. After reading her stories and playing with her, she calmed down some. That and she did too good poops which might have been making her not feel all that well.
Later in the afternoon I was able to clean out a closet in the computer room. I'm getting rid of so much stuff and finding things I had forgotten I had. It's a walk through memory lane when I do this stuff. Some things I will keep, some I will sell, others I will give away. I shredded a bunch of old papers too. It'll be nice when I'm done clearing the stuff out. The less I have on hand will be the less I have to pack if we end up moving. If we stay, then at least our house will be cleaned out and we'll be able to work on the things we wanted to do before.
I finished working out right before I did my blogging, so now I have to go and shower and hit the pillows. I have to be up early tomorrow to do a ton more. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment