
After I came home from hockey, Chuck was supposed to go shooting with some friends and I didn't have a sitter to go and play in the Flames six o'clock game, so I had planned to spend some time with Bink working on counting higher than twenty. I had a pleasant surprise instead. Chuck cancelled his plans until tomorrow and we drove down to Chesapeake City to the Tap Room for dinner. We met his brother Rick and his girlfriend Merna there and settled down for a good meal. Bink threw a tantrum of course when we didn't get bread right away. She was starving. Thankfully when the food came she settled down and ate. I had two sauteed soft shell crabs. They were great! That and some Old Bay fries and coleslaw. It was not a Weight Watchers meal, that's for sure. I'll be getting Bink ready for bed and we'll read a few books. Once she's asleep, it'll be time for some Guitar Hero as a nightcap. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment