Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Monday - January 12th

Busy, busy, busy!

Let's see how the day was in a nutshell. Get up, get Bink dressed and get her breakfast. I get my cereal, then do the dishes and put them away. Two loads of laundry get done, we play some, I get my shower, then I eat lunch and get Bink her lunch. Which she refuses to eat. Like that's a new thing. I checked out PODS rentals, tried calling our home loan company and was on hold forever so I gave up, got some things picked up, put another load of clothes in the washer and off we go to do errands.

The first stop is the post office. I go in and wheeee. The window is closed because they're out to lunch. Yes, this is a tiny one person office so they shut down for an hour so they can eat. I pack Bink back in the car and we head to the bank. Then to the dollar store so Bink can get a book. Next stop is the dry cleaners to pick up Chuck's uniform, then off we go to the post office in the next town. From there it's to WalMart to get some minor things, then back home we go.

Dinner was a rushed affair. I ate a mushroom and cheese wrap I made, while Chuck made him and Bink pancakes. Our family likes pancakes for dinner, so don't say ick. It's good eatin'! I ate later than they did because I was busy updating the MAWHL web site with the stats and standings.

After dinner Chuck rushed off to basketball and Bink and I stayed home and watched some tv and played some. I was just about to get the flash cards out to practice her spanish words when the phone rang. I ended up talking on the phone for over two hours with a friend of mine who I haven't seen in a few months. We've known each other all our lives, so talking on the phone with her that long is easy.

I was still on the phone when Chuck got home, so he took Bink off the sofa where she had fallen asleep, bored by my droning on the phone with my friend. After finally hanging up the phone, I got ready for bed and off to the Sandman land I went. Ohhhhhh wasn't that an exciting day for all of you to hear about? ;-)

A side note. My photo of the day for my Project 365 will be a bag of popcorn I was eating while talking on the phone with my friend. It's a 100 calorie bag, but that didn't counteract all the chocolate I ate today!

No comments: