Bink's school was closed because the parking lot was iced over and dangerous. I got the call only moments before I was to head out the door. Needless to say Bink was not a happy camper when I told her school was closed and she wouldn't be seeing all of her friends.
Just as I was about to call my neighbor and let her know school was closed, she called me. She complained that now she would have to drag both boys with her to the grocery store instead of just one. I know she was fishing for me to ask and she knows I will never say no...I asked if she wanted to drop them both off at our house so she could shop alone. Again all you moms know what it's like to go shopping by yourself. No kids wanting anything. You can turn up YOUR music as loud as you want. You get the picture. She happily agreed to do it and I happy agreed to take them so Bink would have someone to play with for a few hours.
When my neighbor came home, she offered to take Bink so I could go shopping without her as well. It was a win win situation. We both got our errands done in record time without the worry of watching over little ones. Of course, as always, Bink didn't want to come home when I came back, but it was the boys nap time and I could see they were dragging. My Bink was wired and ready to keep playing. I took her unhappy little self back home where she proceeded to play the rest of the day and into the night. She is the Energizer Bunny one hundred percent!
Chuck went to karate and when he came home, she finally had fallen asleep on the couch. We got her upstairs and in bed and again, we played Guitar Hero. It's a fun game and if you've played it, you'll know why we like doing it. Plus we get to play it together because we have two wireless guitars.
So that's another exciting day in my life. Just the way I like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment