Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sunday - January 25th

Today we did very little of anything. It was your average normal day. Bink and I got up and ate breakfast and outz'd around, playing a little and picking up some. By the time Chuck got up, it was time for me to clean up all the toys and pack my hockey gear for the game.

After the game, I came home before Chuck and Bink. They'd gone to visit his sister while I was at hockey. I came home to a mess in the house. Bink must've taken every toy she had and it was scattered across the living room. The kitchen wasn't as bad, but I out away the dishes that he had done and took out the recycle stuff.

As soon as he came home, I worked on getting Bink to bed. She was wired! I was ready for bed already, but until she slept, I wasn't going to. I was a happy camper when she finally when off to nite nite land so I could too. :)

No comments: