Today was the day I spent zero time cleaning. I decided to get some of the scrapbook done for the pre-school and I did a ton of diecuts for Bink's class. A ton of hearts and scallops for their craft on Valentines Day and a ton of clovers for St. Patrick's Day. Believe it or not, cutting out hundreds of this things from paper is time consuming!
I feel better about the scrapbook I'm working on. I'm keeping it simple and I'm using a template of sorts so all the pages are designed in the same way, but with embellishments that are seasonal or pertain to the celebration. I'll upload and order all the photos after I adjust them in Photoshop. I want to do wallet sized photos so there are more pics of the kids and less wasted space in the page. The journaling isn't what's important with this book, it's the photos of all the two year old. :)
My niece, Megan, offered to watch Bink so we could have a date night. We chose to go see the new Clint Eastwood film, Gran Torino. It was a really good flick, but like his last few, depressing.
When we got home from picking Bink up from my brother's home, I had to give her cough medicine. She pooped at least five times this night, has 'boogey' nose, and always seems to start coughing at bedtime. I held her sitting up in bed so she could at least go to sleep. It always seems to help and I remember as a kid, propping myself up when I had the croup so I could breathe and go to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment