Today like most others is going to be one busy day.
Getting Bink up was easier than I thought it was going to be since I was afraid she'd want to sleep in after being up so late. She's like me in that respect. I can go to bed late, but get up early and be ready for the day because I know there's so much to do and have fun that you can forget about being tired. :)
We rushed around and got ready for school in under forty-five minutes. That included giving Bink her bath and getting her dressed. I dropped her off at her classroom and headed on over to the fours room where I was aiding again. Doing the extra class cuts off $15.00 from the tuition for the month. I should put my name on the sheet where you can be on call, but I like those few hours away from Bink to do things around the house without her underfoot or worrying what she's up to while I go outside. I also go to Weight Watchers on some days or I get my hair done.
Todays class was really funny. Those kids were wired! It seems that the closer it gets to Christmas, the crazier they get. I can understand it. I remember how hepped up I use to get for Christmas as a kid. Heck, I still get all happy and wired. I love Santa, I love the lights, I love the fact that most people are little nicer. The only thing I hate about Christmas is all the crap to push people to buy, buy, buy. Christmas isn't about how much you get or give, it's about spending time with family and friends. It's about going to parties and stuffing yourself until you're sure you're going to pop like a fat tick. It's not really about the eating, although in America that's what all the holidays have turned into. No wonder the population is getting fatter each year.
My main job the rest of the day was catching up on e-mails, etc. Cleaning and doing MORE laundry, and trying with no luck to get Bink to take a nap. She has dance class at 5:00 and her schools Christmas social at 7:00 where the twos group will be singing Jingle Bells. I'll have my camera in hand and a report later to add to the bottom of this post. Until later tonight or tomorrow morning, 'bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment