Another non-stop day. First was the rushing around to get Bink ready for school. After I dropped her off, I ran to the Weight Watchers meeting instead of cleaning more. Are we sensing a pattern here? Avoid cleaning as much as I can so I can cram it all into one day and exhaust myself in the process.
Weight Watchers was a good one. I weighed in at 156.2. Not too bad considering all the eating I did during the holiday weekend. I can credit having practice the night before for keeping the weight down to a respectable number.
Once the meeting was over, off I ran again to pick up Bink, then we headed for the Acme to pick up some groceries. At home I did the dishes and bundled Bink up to go and visit with my parents. We ended up staying there until about six-thirty, then we went over to my sister-in-laws because my niece Megan was having a Lia Sophia jewelry party. I didn't think they would have anything that I liked this time. I remember the last time she had a party I bought a slide and a pair of earrings thinking that would be it. I ended up getting a bracelet that will be good for wearing with anything, even jeans. Chuck will be peeved when he sees it on the charge card. Too bad. He buys all sorts of impulse things so I'm not going to beat myself up over it. Megan is going to start selling the jewelry, so I'll be seeing more of the stuff and I have a list of a couple more bracelets I want to get.
By the time we left there at nine-thirty Bink was exhausted and crying. She had to poop, but for some reason she didn't want to do it saying it was ucky. She was also complaining that it hurt. If she didn't hold it in all the time it wouldn't get to impacted or big and it wouldn't hurt, but try telling that to a two year old. I can't really yell at her about it either because I use to do the same thing as a kid. I was too busy playing to take the time out to go the good ol' number two because those few minutes would suck away valuable playing time.
Putting her to bed was one of the easiest bed times ever. She fell asleep in the car and stayed passed out as I took her jacket off. I was smart enough to dress her in a sweat outfit at Auntie LaLa's and brush her teeth there. It was nice getting to go to bed without a fight and I got to sleep without the human windmill kicking me in the head. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment