Sunday, December 07, 2008

Game 9 vs. Demons

I'm not going to dwell on the negative crap I want to post right now. I hate certain people on that team, so that says enough. Their attitudes made me want to quit hockey. Thank God I got away from that environment. I'm having a fun season with the Flames. I like my teammates and feel like I can depend on them in any game situation. If it weren't for a bad call late in the game the outcome wouldn't have been the same. It's over and done and I don't give a shit about them. Tomorrow we have practice and this coming weekend we have two more games to play. We lost 2-1 and could have done better. Maybe it was the long ass day all of us had yesterday. I don't know. On to the next game, the next shift, the next time to play hockey with a group of women I really like to be on the ice with.

On a side note I finally got the lights and garland on the tree right before I left for todays game. Tomorrow Bink and I will decorate it! :)

No comments: