Saturday, December 06, 2008

OJ Simpson Gets Jail Time

All I can say is hurray! The bastard is finally going to serve time in jail. There wasn't anyone trying to pull the racial card in this trial. There were too many witnesses and video tape of the idiot entering the hotel. This asswipe got away with double murder, this time he's going away for at least nine years, possibly thirty-three. I hope he rots in jail. I hope some big guy makes him his bitch. I saw the crime scene photos of what this piece of trash did to his ex-wife and her friend. He's an animal and should have been put away years ago. It was only a matter of time before this arrogant moron slipped up and did something again. He figured he had the money and fame to walk away from murder, what would happen to him if he waved guns at people and stole things. He didn't get what he really deserves, but having his sorry ass behind bars is a start.

No comments: