Today was a rushed day. I woke up at two-thirty in the morning due to Chuck getting ready for work. They had warrant raids going on so he was out early. Bad for him because he worked until ten last night and didn't get to bed until eleven-thirty. I went back to bed after he left and read a little, finally going back to sleep around four. Why in the hell I read that early in the morning was stupid on my part. My real wake up time was seven-thirty.
I got Bink up and ready for school. Of course I ended up rushing around trying to get her dressed at the last minute. Once I dropped her off, I headed to the dollar store and WalMart to get some ribbons and stuff to place outside the house. I ended up seeing my Dad there and talking to him, then I saw another mom from the pre-school and chatted with her. Once I did that, that left me with fifteen minutes to shop. Rush, rush, rush.
When I picked Bink up I also brought home my neighbor's one son with us because she was at MOPS with her other son. Upon arriving home, she was already there. She was going to take the boys to lunch, then try and find herself an outfit for a Christmas party. Bink was none to happy to know that 'her boys' were leaving. Me being the nice mom that I am, I asked if the boys could stay and play, while she went out and shopped alone. It was an everyone benefited by this offer. Bink had some play time, and my neighbor had the time to shop without having to drag two kids with her while doing it.
When she came back and picked the boys up, I finished cleaning the room they were playing in, finished up a school craft I was working on, and then hung out with Bink for an hour on the computer watching Teletubbies and Caillou. Then of course we rushed around to get ready for her dance class. Once that was over, we headed home. She really loves her dance class and gets upset when it's over. I don't blame her. They have a lot of fun and the instructors are really nice.
Again Bink refused to eat dinner. She's been really picky and will only eat crackers, granola bars, and goldfish lately. When Daddy tried to force her to eat the macaroni and cheese I made her, she ended up throwing a fit and was put in the timeout chair. Think of it as a penalty box for a toddler. She wore herself out from yelling and being mad and ended up falling asleep. When she dropped her sippy cup, she woke up crying and Daddy let her climb up on the couch where she's fast asleep. I swear she's non-stop all day long and finally her batteries wear down and she passes out. She's like me in that way. I hate naps.
So goes day two of my everyday posts that ramble on forever. Makes you want to puke huh? Makes you glad you're not as boring as I am? :) It's okay. I kept myself busy all day. Besides that stuff and making the homemade mac-n-cheese, I also did more cleaning and moving stuff out in preparation for the Christmas tree. Hopefully I'll do that this Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment