Monday, December 29, 2008

December 28th - Repeat

Except for the presents part, this day was the same as yesterday. Rockband, watching Bink, eating too much food, etc. Except this time I did get to go to Old Navy and buy some clothes for Bink. And the bonus of this day was I get to be sick! Yay me. I started feeling like crap after dinner and it went downhill from there. I was crampy, sick to my stomach, and I was getting a headache and cold chills. Oh the fun of it all. And Chuck didn't want to leave too early on top of it. We got home close to ten and I went right to bed. Luckily he was being nice and said he would take care of Bink and all the stuff in the car. I curled up in bed with the chills, hoping I didn't wake up wanting to puke or hit the bathroom for any extra fun.

No comments: