
It doesn't seem to end. I had to run out and buy more gifts and food for the family sponsored by Chuck's work. I also had to pick up some things that I forgot for our Christmas dinner. I made some more ornaments, wrapped all the family's gifts, plus I wrapped all of the gifts for Bink's school Christmas party tomorrow. I forgot to make or buy a box of kid cards, so they got adult Christmas cards from Bink. I felt bad doing it, but I didn't want to send her to school without cards. In between all of this, I squeezed in a hair appointment with Ally over at Hairtech. That was the only time I really got to relax without someone wanting something from me or me having to do something. Oh, I almost forgot, I baked a batch of chocolate chip cookies for the family as well. I hope they don't throw them out just because they're not from someone they know. :-P Oh well. It's the thought that counts. Crap. And I just remembered that I didn't take any photos of Bink today. I'll make up for it tomorrow when her cousin Megan comes over after school and we do crafts and make some little family gifts and ornaments. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment