I finally got geared up to do more cleaning today. I moved more of Bink's toys out of the living room and took our little side table and small end cabinet out. The small cabinet is in the dining room and the table I put in the shed. Of course when I went to the shed to get the tree I also took a bunch of boxes out of the loft and cleaned them out. Video tapes, a small luggage tote, an exercise thing, and some other stuff along with our two lamps went to the thrift shop. The lamps were given to us when we first moved in. I'm hoping by me getting them out and gone it will force Chuck to install the trac lightning in the living room before Christmas like he promised and I'll find something smaller for the computer room.
Besides going to the thrift shop, I went to the bank drive through and the dry cleaners. All in my pajamas. I wore a hockey hat and one of Chuck's jackets. There's nothing like leaving the house looking like white trash to make your day a special one. Of course I drove through and picked up my weekly dose of Taco Bell on the way home. I have a craving for their very fattening Grande Burritos with beef. Tasty and enough calories to feed five people.
I have the tree set up without lights and decorations. Bink watched me put it together while she sat in her high chair playing with her new Guido toy from the movie Cars. For some reason she wanted to stay in the chair and play instead of getting down and getting in my way. A big thank you to her for doing that for me. She and I will be decorating the tree tomorrow or Sunday. It depends on if we go to the FOP craft show and see Santa again. I could be going to a viewing tomorrow, but I don't want to take her to it. We've already done a couple this year and this one is even sadder because he was a friend of Chuck's. He was only 43 and left a wife of less than three or four years and a son who is only one.
Tomorrow will be a road trip to play the Thrashers in Bethlehem. It'll give Chuck some much needed bonding time with Bink while I'm gone with Pam and Mitch. It should be a fun trip if we don't get lost getting there. I can't wait to play. It's been over two weeks since we've had a real game. I'm getting antsy.
Also today Bink finally started pooping. She screamed and cried because those babies were big round things. I think I'd be screaming and hollering if I had to shit those things too. Let's see how I scrapbook this memory. Maybe I should take a pic of those turds. I swear they were the size of meatballs and they're thick like clay. My ass hurts even thinking about her poor little hiney pushing those things out.
Now that I've grossed out any non-moms reading this, I guess I'll head on up to bed and get some shuteye. I'll probably have nightmares because Chuck and I watched a dvr of some Maury show that was all about ghosts. Those EVP's give me the whiggin's!
1 comment:
Trust me, you have grossed out the moms too!
Post a Comment