Thursday, December 11, 2008

December 9th

Bink had school today and I aided in the fours class. It was a needed break from my routine of cleaning the house. Hanging out for those two and a half hours with all those four year olds is fun. Their personalities differ so much. Some are pouty, some are bright and cheerful, and some are not day people already. I can see these kids as adults, hooked on coffee and bitching about how much they hate mornings. Me, I'm an all day person. I love getting up early and doing a million things before passing out late at night. Sure I may crab sometimes about how overloaded I am, but all in all, I enjoy it.

I took Bink to her dance class and snapped a ton of pics of her classmates and her running all around. They love this class and they love their instructors. I like to watch when they all jump on an instructor sitting on the floor. It's a big pile of pink and fluff. Too cute to watch. I'd compare it to a celebration after a goal when everyone piles up on the shooter, only it's not a bunch of women hockey players, it's little toddlers in pink tutus.

Lucky for me Bink tuckered out around nine and I had a little time to get some other projects done.

No comments: