Thursday, December 18, 2008

December 18th - Closer to Christmas We Are!

Getting Bink out of bed was a little harder today. I knew it was because she had gotten to bed so late last night, so there was no reason to get mad at her. She was just tuckered out. I was able to prod her to get up by repeatedly mentioning her friends at school and all the fun she was going to have. A quick bath and off to school we went. I dropped her off and chatted with one of the other parents, then off I dashed for Weight Watchers.

I know I ate a bit last night at the party, but I not enough to warrant gaining three pounds in one night. I weighed myself yesterday morning and I was surprisingly a light 154.5. Well, I shouldn't say surprising as I've played hockey and cut back on the eating other than the holiday parties. Today I go to Weight Watchers and I weighed 157.8. That's a 3.3 weight gain overnight. One pound of it are my blue jeans, but I can't understand the 2.5. I didn't eat that much! I hate my body sometimes. Up and down, up and down. It sucks so much. I still lost 1.2 pounds since my last official weigh in, so that's good.

After WW, I rushed back to pick up Bink. We came home, ate lunch, I did some laundry, made some bead ornaments for her class, then off we went to do some minor shopping. I wanted to get some ornaments at Stecher's and Hallmark. I finally found an angel statue to give to my sis-in-law that she collects, and we took a quick trip to the dollar store and picked up a wood puzzle for Bink. She fell asleep in the car and is still asleep on the sofa. I know she'll end up being up too late because of the late nap, but I don't have the heart to wake her up just yet.

We'll see what happens later when she wakes up. :)

No comments: